Kids Training weekend
The Kids training weekend at UYC is for members only. It's a great weekend for your children (from 8 to 16 years old) want to learn to sail. The club training is run by volunteer RYA Instructors who have likely gone through club training themselves and some may have children of their own on the course. The fact they are giving their time freely helps us keep the costs down.
If your child don't have your own boat, the UYC Sailing School has a range of boats you can hire for the duration of the course. If your children are joining a course we require at least one parent of guardian to stay on site at all time.
Training starts at 10 o'clock and finishes around 4 o'clock on both days.
To book onto the course please complete the relevant details below, including the boat hire request if required. If you have any questions, or are uncertain about which group you should join, please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or call me on 07826382612. Edmund Clarke (UYC Sailing Manager Officer)
Please note each person has to be booked on separately.
To book on to the course you need to
1) Tick what course you would like to do and if you would like boats hire or not.
2) Please enter sailors name in the drop down box.
3) If this sailor has any medical conditions or anything we should know about please fill the next box in. If they have no medical condition please put none.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and select add to basket.
5) Once you have done this for the first sailor You have two click on Online bookings and go through the process again for the next sailor. Only then proceed to checkout.
This event currently has no tickets available.
Last updated 11:06pm on 11 January 2021