Operations Committee Minutes 2023
Operations Committee Terms of Reference (as adopted by the Board in 2020)
- The terms of Reference of the Operations Committee will be as follows:
- Vice Commodore (Chair)
- Facilities Manager
- Hospitality Manager
- Sailing Manager
- Assistant Sailing Manager
- Hon Treasurer
- Hon Sailing Secretary
- Hon Secretary (minutes)
- Training Representative
- Hospitality Representative
- To provide assurance to the Board of Directors that UYC is Operating in accordance with regulatory obligations and in accordance with UYC policies and procedures
- To provide integration between site, sailing and hospitality and be responsible for the effective day to day operational running of UYC.
- To ensure that employees are providing an integrated service to members and balancing/redistributing tasks as necessary.
- To provide minutes of meetings to the Board in the week preceding the Board meetings which will summarise the tactical decisions taken and any wider proposals for Board approval.
The Operations Committee is not responsible for the running of the UYC Sailing School in accordance with RYA procedures
The Operations Committee has delegated authority for expenditure up to £1000 in any month (excluding employee costs) and must refer higher amounts and all strategic expenditure to the Board.
Last updated 19:04 on 13 November 2023