The club produced a detailed Covid Safety Briefing in advance of the reopening on March 29 and asks everyone coming to the site in 2021 to look at the presentation.
Please take the time to go through the presentation which will tell you about our approach to opening the club as a Covid Safe & Secure site and your part in ensuring we can continue to operate during 2021. Further guidance will be issued throughout the season.
The presentation is available in several different formats so that you can choose the most suitable way to watch it.
A video of the presentation can be viewed on YouTube. Please note that mask wearing is now advisory in outdoor settings.
This is the link: https://youtu.be/f7GO7HMKtyc
Update. The changing rooms will be open from April 16, 2021. With a strict tally-based procedure. Please take the time to watch this short briefing video:
Also in this section is the UYC Covid Master Risk Assessment (1.)
1. UYC Master Risk Assessment
2. A summary of the presentation as a PDF
3. The presentation slides as a PDF
4. A Powerpoint slideshow
- 1. UYC Master Risk Assessment 4.3.21.docx
- 2. Covid Safety Briefing UYC 7.4.21.pdf
- 3. Covid Safety Briefing Slides UYC 7.4.21.pdf
- 4. Covid Safety Briefing Slideshow UYC 7.4.21.ppsx
Last updated 13:53 on 20 April 2021